Our largest VoIP Phones Partner is 3CX Software Based VoIP PBX; this is VoIP Phones system running on a conventional computer rather than a dedicated piece of proprietary hardware. This computer may be located on your premises or remotely in a data centre meaning you have options over the availability of your phone system.
To illustrate how simple 3CX is to deploy and manage please see our video here:
We have been working with 3CX for a number of years http://www.3cx.com/ and chose to do so as it is a reliable system undergoing significant ongoing development over the time we have worked with them. They are a significant European owned software vendor with 50,000 customers worldwide and customers that include Boeing, Hugo Boss, City of Vienna, McDonalds, Wilson Sports, Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts, Harley Davidson and MIT. The 3CX soft PBX system delivers these benefits::
- Simple management of moves adds and changes via an easy to use web portal.
- Retain all existing numbers.
- Music and messages on hold embedded, simple and easy to upload and manage
- Simple to add new geographic and non-geographic numbers.
- Easy to manage digital receptionist, voicemail, call redirect, recorded announcements, hold music etc.
- Free of charge softphones for desktops and laptops (PC and Macs) plus Android/iOS smartphone apps.
- Straightforward management call routing.
- Video and audio conferencing via desktops, laptops and smartphones.
- Routing of calls to other numbers (typically mobiles) should internet connection fail.
- Call recording available via simple management console.
We have deployed 3CX on client site in particular for Gosport Borough Council who chose that option as they need to hold recordings of some calls and seek to do so locally so that their constituents understand their location. Wizards are always receptive to client requirements but most deployments we have made in recent years are in the cloud as shown below specifically as it reduces costs by not requiring a machine on site and increased availability as calls can be routed elsewhere (typically mobiles) in the event your Internet connection fails.
When you need to know more about 3CX and other services contact us on 0333 241 7707 or use email@example.com.
We have many happy clients using 3CX VoIP Phones and here are a few examples:
Gosport Borough Council Adopts 3CX From Wizards Ltd
Self Driving Cars Software Company Oxbotica Choose Hosted 3CX from Wizards
Westminster Drug Project Adopts Wizards 3CX Hosted Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP)